Camera with Remote Angel Eye
Exchange within 14 daysWe will exchange the device within 14 days. If it does not suit you.
Dispatch within 1-2 daysWe will ship your item within 1-2 business days. If product status In Stock.
Guarantee of anonymity
USA and Europe stockProduct in stock in the warehouses of the USA and Europe.
| || |
Features Mini camera Angel Eye:
- Screen 2.5 inch
- Video recording with a resolution of 800 x 600 at 30 frames per second
- Connector for Micro SD card up to 32GB (360 hours)
- The ability to record video with sound
- Cyclic video recording
- Mark the date and time
- Connectors AV IN and AV OUT for viewing recorded video on the TV
- Weight 86 g, size 78х55х19 mm.
Manual control by the Registrar:
- by clicking on the 1 button, the logger will turn on the same button the logger is turned off and the same button is the photo button when the logger is in the on state.
- button 2 is responsible for starting the video recording!
- button 3 and 4 is fast, so with the help of these buttons you can navigate in menu and settings.
- button 5 "ESC" is output from the selected mode, and stop during recording. If you press this button 5 after you enable logger it will be possible to get into the menu:
with a video camera
with the recorder
player record which stores video, audio, pictures!
with the system settings ( select memory, memory status, formatting, time settings, video output, brightness, language, reset)
- buttons 6 OK key confirm the selected mode or setting. Also, this button is input in the recording settings, where we will see:
the toggle switch on the side ( setting Switch )
frames per second
radio remote ( using the remote you can turn on the video recorder and start video, outdoor lock-on, closed lock-off.! )
to keep the screen
- 7 slot for micro SD card ( recommended capacity of 16 GB
- 8 speaker through which you can listen to recorded information
- 9 built-in microphone, it turns on when mode is selected on the recorder!
- 10 socket for micro
- 11 and 12 led indicators that help determine the actions of the DVR while recording or charging.
- 13 headphone Jack and video output for your TV, it is possible to display the image from the DVR on the screen of a conventional TV using a special cable with tyulpanami included in the kit!
- 14 micro USB to charge the DVR and to connect to the computer via USB cable ( contained in the kit)
- 15 toggle switch which is responsible for several functions ( block. buttons of the screen unit. and a quick video of the unit. and fast audio recording, sensor dvideniya ).
How to enable video recording?
Click on button 1 and hold for 5 seconds. when you see the camera image on the display, press the button 2 and in the upper left corner of the screen will appear red lettering REC to stop recording, press ESC!
How to enable audio recording ( mode, dictophone ) ?
Click on button 1 and hold for 5 seconds. the data logger will turn on while the camera can be disconnected! Then go to the menu with ESC, move the cursor right on the microphone ( voice mode ), then click on the 2, recording sound! Stop with ESC!
How to photograph?
Click on button 1 and hold for 5 seconds. when you see the camera image on the display, then press the 1 button briefly, the photograph is ready!
How to trigger recording by motion sensor?
Click on button 1 and hold for 5 seconds. when you see the camera image on the display, then move the toggle Switch up and turn on automatically recording motion sensor ( it first need to choose in the recording settings in the configure Switch )!
It is important to attach the camera to the recorder in the off condition.
It is important to insert the SD card in the logger when it is turned off! Extract the same way!
Do not pull out the USB cable from the recorder while charging, or connection to the computer, first retrieved from the computer cable and then from the recorder! The same applies to the micro, it can not be taken out of the Registrar when he the part!
|Active mode :||until 4 hours|
|Battery life:||until 7 days|
|Frames per second:||30fps|
|Memory:||until 32 Gb|
|Minimum illumination:||1 Lux|
|Working temperature:||‘-5 +45|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||78.00 x 55.00 x 19.00|