- Aufnahme-Lautstärke:5 m²
- Die Anzahl der Bilder pro Sekunde:20 sfp
- Fernbedienung Typ:WiFi
- Bullet Point5:【Remote monitoring】Please note that it ONLY works with 2.4G network router. Set the connection for your phones, your cameras and the using wifi router according to our user manual(Recommend within 10 meters). Download APP Sancam from APP Store/Google Play so that you can remote view the recording videos. It supports several phones to access APP and each user can watch 4 live stream videos from 4 different cameras at the same time.
- Bullet Point2:【Superior HD Quality :】HD 1920*1080P or 1080*720P video resolution,12 Megapixels snapshot pictures resolution.One key to lock the video in case of emergent situation
- Bullet Point3:Panoramic WIFI camera 960P HD Remote Control Type WiFi Micro camera Phone APP Support Supervision Night Vision Support Viewing angle 360 ° Video Resolution 1280x960
- Bullet Point4:【Motion Detection & Instant Alarm】If there is any movement happen in the capture range of this charger hidden camera, it will immediately send you a motion detection alert to your cellphone and automatically record the video at that moment and save in the SD card. So you will be fully informed and get the evidence if anything bad happen in your house.
- Bullet Point1:【Remote Real-Time Monitoring】Download the App on your smartphone (Android, iOS) or other devices, set up this spy camera in App via your house Wi-Fi network. Then you can view real-time video instantly from your phone ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE.
- Show all attributes
The camera is built on the basis of 1/1.7" CMOS-matrix with a sensitivity of 0.01 Lux at F1.2, a maximum resolution of 4000×3072 and frequency broadcast 20 Fps, since 3072х3072 and below 25 Fps, also available in multi-channel mode – 1 fish eye 20 Fps (2048 × 2048) + 1 panoramic shooting 12 Fps (720х720) + 3 PTZ 12 Fps (1600x1200). The device supports operating mode "day/night" and equipped with mechanical IR cut filter to correct the color in the daytime and increase level of sensitivity in the dark. The model is equipped with built-in IR backlight with a range of up to 15 m, enabling the implementation of night video recording facilities, unequipped with additional lighting, or in situations when the light suddenly went out. Compression of the footage produced by H. 264 video codec, it is also possible the implementation of a compression standard MJPEG.
Enter the interface Information about the device: Configuration > System > System Settings > Basic Information ("Configuration > System > system Configuration > General information"). Menu General information, you can change the Name of the device number of the device. Other information about a network camera is also displayed here, such as Model, Serial number, firmware Version, encoding Version, Number of channels, Number of HDDs, Number of alarm inputs and outputs. In this menu this information cannot be changed. This information is for future maintenance.
Steps: 1. Enter the interface of time settings: Configuration > System > System Settings > Time Settings (the"Configuration> System > system Settings > time Settings"). Select the time zone nearest to the location of the camera from the drop-down list. Time synchronization with the NTP server.
(1) check NTP to enable NTP.
(2) Install the following settings: server Address: IP address of the NTP server. NTP port: Port of NTP server. Interval: the time Interval between two synchronization actions with NTP server.
(3) (Optional) You can click the Test button ("Test") to check the time synchronization with the NTP server.
Configuration of video settings
Steps: 1. Enter the video configuration interface: Configuration > Video/Audio > Video ("Configuration > Video/Audio > Video").
2. Select a channel from the drop-down list of Channel No. ("Channel number").
3. Select Stream Type ("stream Type"): main stream ("Base stream") or a sub-stream ("Extra stream"). The main stream is usually used to record and display with good bandwidth. An additional stream can be used with the deterioration of the network throughput.
Video Type (Type of video): Select the type of video stream or shared stream video and audio. The audio signal will be recorded only when the selected Video Type ("Video type") - Video & Audio ("Video and Audio"). Resolution ("Resolution"): Select the video output resolution. Bitrate Type ("Type bitrate"): Select the type of bitrate: constant or variable. Video Quality (video Quality): When the type value of the bitrate adopts the value of the Variable ("Variable"), 6 levels of video recording are available for selection. Frame Rate (framerate): Select the frame rate. Frame rate describes the frequency with which updates the video stream, and is measured in frames per second (fps). High frame rate is preferable when shooting moving subjects, as the video quality remains high. Max. Bitrate ("Maximum bitrate"): Select the maximum bit rate range 32~16384 Kbps. A higher value corresponds to better video quality but requires more bandwidth.
Note: the Maximum limit value max. bit rate varies depending on a variety of platforms cameras. For some cameras, the maximum limit is 8192 KB/s or 12288 KB/sec. Video Encoding (the"Encoding video"): If the Stream Type ("stream Type") was chosen for the main stream ("Base stream"), a standard compression can be set to H. 264. If Stream Type (Type"stream") were the selected sub-stream ("secondary flow"), a standard compression can be set to H. 264 and MJPEG.
Note: the Types of video encoding can vary depending on different camera models. H. 264+: Set main thread as the type of the stream, and H. 264 as video encoding, then it will become available H. 264+. H. 264+ is an improved compression technology for encoding based on H. 264. Including H. 264+, users can estimate the consumption of hard disks, the maximum average bitrate. Compared to H. 264, H. 264+ reduces storage by up to 50% with the same maximum bitrate in most of the scenes. Max. Average Bitrate ("Maximal average bitrate"): When you set a maximum bitrate, the corresponding recommended maximum average bitrate will be shown in the Max. Average bitrate. You can also set the maximum average bitrate manually from 32 Kbps to set the maximum bitrate. Note: please Update video player to latest version, if the real-time preview or playback not working properly because of compatibility. Enabled H. 264+ parameters, such as profile, I frame interval, video quality, and SVC is inactive, if the bit rate is variable. Enabled H. 264+ some functions are not supported. Consult the tooltips for more information. H. 264+ can spontaneously regulate the distribution of the bit rate in accordance with the requirements of the actual scene to implement the maximum set average bitrate in the long run. Camera need at least 3 days to adapt to the fixed stage monitoring.
Profile ("Profile"): When you set the stream type – Primary stream, you can choose the main profile, baseline profile and high profile When you set the flow type Oof. flow, you can choose the main profile and baseline profile. I Frame Interval ("Interval I frame"): Select an interval from the range of 1~400. SVC: SVC is an extension of H. 264 / AVC standard. In accordance with your actual need set its value to ON ("On") or OFF ("Off"), Auto ("Auto").
Configuration motion detector
Purpose: motion detection detects the moving objects in the configured surveillance area, and a number of actions that can be taken when an alarm is triggered. In order to accurately detect moving objects and to reduce the incidence of false alarm rate, normal configuration and expert configuration can be selected for different environments motion detection. Note: motion Detection is not supported when using hardware decoding and the display mode selected 4PTZ.
A normal configuration uses the same set of parameters of motion detection in the daytime and at night.
Task 1: configure the motion detection area.
Steps: 1. Enter the setting interface of motion detection: Configuration > Event > Basic Event > Motion Detection ("Configuration > Events > Basic event >motion detection").
2. Select the checkbox Enable Motion Detection ("Activate"motion detector).
3. (Optional) Select the checkbox of Enable Dynamic Analysis for Motion ("Enable dynamic motion analysis") if you want moving objects stood out in green.
4. Click Save ("Save") to save the settings.
|Die Anzahl der Bilder pro Sekunde||20 sfp|
|Die Verfügbarkeit von WiFi||Ja|
|Speichernutzung||1GB / 40 min|
|Ausrüstung||1x Panoramic IP-camera 1x set of mounting screws 1x Power Adapter 1x User Manual|
|Bullet Point5||【Remote monitoring】Please note that it ONLY works with 2.4G network router. Set the connection for your phones, your cameras and the using wifi router according to our user manual(Recommend within 10 meters). Download APP Sancam from APP Store/Google Play so that you can remote view the recording videos. It supports several phones to access APP and each user can watch 4 live stream videos from 4 different cameras at the same time.|
|Bullet Point2||【Superior HD Quality :】HD 1920*1080P or 1080*720P video resolution,12 Megapixels snapshot pictures resolution.One key to lock the video in case of emergent situation|
|Bullet Point3||Panoramic WIFI camera 960P HD Remote Control Type WiFi Micro camera Phone APP Support Supervision Night Vision Support Viewing angle 360 ° Video Resolution 1280x960|
|Bullet Point4||【Motion Detection & Instant Alarm】If there is any movement happen in the capture range of this charger hidden camera, it will immediately send you a motion detection alert to your cellphone and automatically record the video at that moment and save in the SD card. So you will be fully informed and get the evidence if anything bad happen in your house.|
|Bullet Point1||【Remote Real-Time Monitoring】Download the App on your smartphone (Android, iOS) or other devices, set up this spy camera in App via your house Wi-Fi network. Then you can view real-time video instantly from your phone ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE.|